Fighting For A Fresh Start

Compassionate Advocacy For Accident Victims

Getting injured in an accident can turn your life upside down. At Inland Northwest Law Group PLLC, I am here to help make things right again. Since 2017, I have been serving the communities of Spokane and Kootenai Counties, and I will continue to seek justice for their injuries and recover compensation to aid in the healing process.

Moving Forward From A Motor Vehicle Accident

Compensation recovered through a personal injury claim can help you offset the cost of the following things after a car accident:

  • Medical expenses
  • Lost wages
  • Vehicle repairs or replacement
  • Physical pain and emotional suffering

If you were involved in a car accident with a negligent driver, do not talk to their insurance company. They are not looking out for your best interests – they are only concerned about their bottom line. They will offer you the lowest settlement they possibly can, which likely will not fully compensate you for the impact the accident had on your life.

Instead, call my firm. I can help you find the appropriate medical care so that you can understand the full value of your claim. Then, I will work directly with you throughout the process, doing everything I can to get the settlement you deserve.

Other Cases My Firm Handles

I also help victims of other kinds of accidents pursue justice through personal injury claims, including the following:

  • Work accidents
  • Slip-and-fall accidents
  • Dangerous product accidents
  • Animal attacks
  • Wrongful death

Whatever your situation is, I am committed to using my skill and experience to recover the amount of compensation you need to make up for your losses.

Let’s Get You On The Road To Recovery

After getting hurt in any sort of accident, the most important thing to do after getting medical attention is to get legal representation. Taking this action as soon as possible gives you the best chance of having a successful claim. All you have to do is take the first step and schedule a free consultation – I will be here to help you through the rest of the process. Call my firm at 509-283-1451 or send a request online.